IECLO promotes and develops scientific and cultural cooperation with national and international institution also beyond the Academia. Cooperation between the Parties includes joint and coordinated teaching, research and dissemination programs. The activities can be carried out through:
– exchange of teachers, researchers, administrative staff and students;
– realization of common research projects of shared interest;
– exchange of information, documents and scholarly publications of shared interest;
– organization of events such as conferences, seminars, meetings, etc.;
– reciprocal use of the existing facilities of both the Parties;
– realization of joint educational programs.
Le Rose di Atacama